Привет новобранец! Вот только жаль имени твоего не знаю. Может вступишь в наши ряды? | RSS

Главная | Новые сообщения | Участники | Правила форума | Поиск | RSS
Привет: Бродяга

Бродяга, мы рады тебя видеть. Может вступишь в наши ряды?
Bottom
Мини-чат < >
Bottom
GameMonitor
Сервер: 1, 2, 3, 4

Bottom
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум » S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Cнеrnobyl » Project -= HARDCORE STALKER=- » WELLCOME OUR FOREIGN FRIENDS (Offers, wishes, simple dialogue and FLOOD!!! =))
WELLCOME OUR FOREIGN FRIENDS
sarajevsky Дата: Суббота, 29.01.2011, 17:40 | Сообщение # 21

Принеси-подай
Замечания: 0%

Инфо
biggrin Ok, my language is from same group as Russian, and of course, i read and write cyrillic fluently,but our cyrillic dont have some russian letters (like twisted "R" cool ).
Example(every day talk): Moje ime je Sarajevski, i pišem vam iz Sarajeva. Pozdravljam stalkere i zelim vam sve najbolje!!!

In Stalker are only, as I know, Russians, Ukrainians, and rest od East Europe- of course with our Spanish stalker-comrades:).
Its hard to say, but it seems that american gamers are simply ...not stupid...but sort of gamers that "dont understand dark, real and deep game of Stalker"(Oleg Javorsky).

So, problem for game is simple: I have american copy( from NATO base in Sarajevo), and when i go online, i see only russian servers.

It is hard to play with ping from 70- 109 like i ussualy play, but after 4 years ....i can say i'm not rookie:)).

Cheaters(4iters) are now really boring!...Every second match comes some idiot and jumps 100 m in air with RPG, or kills me with knife from nowhere. I tried to speak with chiter "tibel xxx"( he is every fuc.. day online)....but..that sort are like Monolith: fanatic freaks.

One question guys: How do you speak with each other in game(same clan or group)? I dont have option to play stalker , and to write on msn or icq in same time...dont know(some admins banning people for word or two)

On the end, i will be free to give you link on my forum topic about Stalker..language is for you, i think, 50% understandable....

If this is not allowed at your forum- please remove, dont ban me..just say how it looks:

http://www.sarajevo-x.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=68528

Sarajevo- Zone under the siege

Сообщение отредактировал sarajevsky - Суббота, 29.01.2011, 17:46

Шико Дата: Суббота, 29.01.2011, 17:59 | Сообщение # 22
Шико

Советник Клана

Инфо
sarajevsky!
All is excellent bratushka! For negotiations during game we use program TeamSpeak 3 Client. Conversations in a game chat are excluded not to give out an arrangement of the players.
And chiteri are condoms. Without where! biggrin

Сбили с ног - сражайся на коленях. Встать не можешь - лёжа наступай

suhov Дата: Суббота, 29.01.2011, 18:04 | Сообщение # 23
suhov

Правильный Бобёр

Инфо
Quote (sarajevsky)
One question guys: How do you speak with each other in game(same clan or group)? I dont have option to play stalker , and to write on msn or icq in same time...dont know(some admins banning people for word or two)

Skipe or other voice programs.

Сообщение отредактировал suhov - Суббота, 29.01.2011, 18:05

sarajevsky Дата: Четверг, 03.02.2011, 18:44 | Сообщение # 24

Принеси-подай

Инфо
Good news my Stalker brothers!!

This screenshot shows our translation of Shadow of Chernobyl...we put also some very nice 2-shell shotgun at beginning by Wolf, with extremely nice optic typ"ZRAK"..So, SoC on Serbian:

This is at our friend ,old dirty bastard Sidorovič, after "Nimble flash disc "task..

Pahan345 Дата: Четверг, 03.02.2011, 20:31 | Сообщение # 25
Pahan345

Местный переводчик

Инфо
"Stalker" is become a really international game=)

Quote (sarajevsky)
old dirty bastard Sidorovič

Not only we, and our German friends don't like Sidorovich wink

Добавлено (03.02.2011, 20:31)
---------------------------------------------
"Grupa Slobodnjak"

It's not hard to translate to Russian=)

По телефону их всех матеря,
Деньги плачу, как в адронный коллайдер,
Не вижу я скорости!
Че за фигня?!
Товарищ интернет - провайдер?!

sarajevsky Дата: Среда, 11.05.2011, 19:11 | Сообщение # 26

Принеси-подай

Инфо
Hello my russian friends. I will not ask too much this time. In last days i see new patch on hardcore servers(1.008H), and new maps.
I am "very hardcore" in multiplayer , but my russian is for nothing except"vsem privet" biggrin ..

So, if you would be so good for your bosnian stalker friend, plesa give me all links for patch download (current, i think 1.008H), and short info about this amazing work...Nothing long, just that i can understand and play..

At the same time, i want to inform all of you that translation of Clear Sky on serbian(croatian, bosnian, all ex-Yugoslavia) is on full tempo.

With this translation, we will complete all Stalker game on language for Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia.

Good haunting, my komrades!

suhov Дата: Среда, 11.05.2011, 19:35 | Сообщение # 27
suhov

Правильный Бобёр

Инфо
sarajevsky, http://hardcorestalker.clan.su/

macron Дата: Среда, 11.05.2011, 21:40 | Сообщение # 28
macron

Macron 1 - Непобедим !

Инфо
sarajevsky, current version of 1.0008 works only with russian version of game. It will not work with ww version.

HellDogg Дата: Пятница, 05.08.2011, 01:40 | Сообщение # 29
HellDogg

Принеси-подай

Инфо
Deathmatchtournament on second TWT server in August
To all the announcement of a death match tournament in this mode:
Qualification Round: 3 players (40 kills limit)vs (36 player spaces available to subscribers), 1 player will continue each group.
Then one main round 2 groups of 6 players all vs. (time limit 60 each) in 3 rounds. The first gets five points , the 2econd 3, the third 2, and all other 1 and the points are added together in a table together. Final Round 1 match 90 minutes from the last round of the respective groups after the first three .
rules:
Qualification Round 1 only ak or viper no mediakits
Round 2 1st match all pump guns or pistols. 2 game all the automatic weapons in the green side Artefact Hunt (ie:. Ak.ak with visor, Obokan, thunder, vla, FT). 3.game all automatic weapons in the Blue side Artefact Hunt (viper, il, sgi, gp and FT)
Final: all automatic weapons per page free choice (of course after you have fought to the rank! Counts for the 2nd round too)

counts for all rounds: just take the weapons explained. Medikits ok as you want, no armor, no matter what rank a maximum of one grenade (in first round no grenade) (each player is observed by earlier are freely chosen Spectactor).bags are off and corpses too .Wetter be clear (in the final night)
to the maps: in tournament im usee only downloadable maps used which you can download in one pack put together by me. link to download I will announce in the next few days. show-to-play maps after warm up until (so you'll have all the maps you download to test)). tournament will take place from Monday August 8 (evening Berlin time, always from 18:00 clock to be ready) to Sunday (Finale) 14 August
who wants to participate, please notify the email address twt-clan@directbox.com

Добавлено (05.08.2011, 01:40)
---------------------------------------------
Change Date of Deathmatch tournament
Hi all
i change tournament on 24.10.11 because of private things thx all for support greetings HellDogg©TWT

Форум » S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Cнеrnobyl » Project -= HARDCORE STALKER=- » WELLCOME OUR FOREIGN FRIENDS (Offers, wishes, simple dialogue and FLOOD!!! =))
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Copyright HARDCORESTALKER © 2024
Используются технологии uCoz